VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

5/24/09

My New Baby

Check out me new toy. A circa 1913 Cable-Nelson full sized upright piano. Just a little minor physical damage. Best $39.96 I've ever spent at a thrift store. Now I just need to learn how to play it...

Ebony And Ivory

Live Together

In

Perfect

Harmony

2 comments:

Sam said...

Drew that is AWESOME!!! I have been wanting to get a piano. I played for 6 years and want to get back into it. One question, how are you going to take that to Italy???

We are Drew and Selena said...

haha... It's probably going to be in storage when we move.

Looking for something?

site stats