VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

5/24/09

George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars

Well... it's been a while since my last post. My main computer has been out of commission for a while because I had to get some parts replaced. A little while back, Josh and I had the pleasure of attending George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars performing at Crossroads outdoor theater. We were also lucky enough to have photo passes. Here's a little taste of the night. It's one of those times I wish my photos had scratch and sniff. There were some interesting aromas coming from the crowd and the stage... haha.


p-funk 9

p-funk 10

Wha?

p-funk 8

p-funk 6

p-funk 7

The man himself

p-funk 5

p-funk 4

p-funk 1

p-funk 3

We ain't new to this... we do this.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Yes...I can totally smell what George Clinton is cooking...and it ain't pretty!

Looking for something?

site stats