VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

4/3/09

Random Shoot, March '09- St. Joeseph, Mo

For this month's random shoot, Josh and I decided to take a little drive north to St. Joseph, Mo. I had never been there before, so it was fun driving around looking for interestingness. We were also joined by a cool guy named Jeremy.

DSC_7492

DSC_7467

DSC_7468

DSC_7473

DSC_7501

DSC_7506

DSC_7532

DSC_7537

DSC_7519

DSC_7550

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blogs haven't quite been abondoned enough for me lately....just saying. That being said you make St. Joe look rad!

Josh said...

St. Joe looks rad, but it sure didn't smell that way!

Again, I like your shots better than mine.

Looking for something?

site stats