VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

4/2/09

Alpaca Madness '09!

What did I do last weekend? Oh thanks for asking. I went to the alpaca show at the Kansas City Royal. Duh. What else would I have been doing?

For those of you that don't know, an alpaca is basically a small lama, with sheep's wool. They are awesome, and one day I will own many.

On to the photos

DSC_7428

How awesome is this guy's hair right now?

DSC_7300

DSC_7325

This guy saw me and shot a smile

DSC_7332

DSC_7328

DSC_7362

I was pretty tempted to buy this little guy

DSC_7343

DSC_7363

Once the showing started, the competition got pretty tough to say the least!

DSC_7408

DSC_7406

They make a lot of items out of alpaca hair, even finger puppets

DSC_7420

So, pretty much... best weekend ever.

3 comments:

Josh said...

If I owned an alpaca, he would totally have a mohawk, but all the way down his body. It would rule and totally win ANY alpaca show!

Awesome stuff and I wish I could have been there :(

Billy Brame said...

I totally want to steal that 'Alpacas Here' sign. And then greet people at the airport with it. Or just hang it on our porch. You can keep an alpaca on an apartment porch right?

Kelley WC said...

Those are hilarious!! Alpacas are the funniest little creatures... I want that finger puppet.

Looking for something?

site stats