VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

4/26/09

ADVENTURE 6.0!

Woohooo... Sorry I'm so late on this one guys. We actually went on this adventure one week ago today. It has been a busy week. All I can say is... abandoned private school anyone?

New Adventure Intro Pic...

Adventure crew 7.0

John K. Stark

Stacked

What Type of Writer are You?

Class Of '91

Alphabetical

Fan The Flames

The Writing On The Wall

Tip Off

I think this pretty much sums it up...

Any Questions?

Out Of Session

8B

And then we found the gymnastic rings

Ringer

Fly Ways

Way Is Up

Team Spirits

Go Visitors!

Holt Rocket

I have some more favs on my flickr if you want to check those out.

Much love

4 comments:

Bickel said...

Love em! i really like the tip off and the lockers. You're gonna have to teach me how to take pictures now.
I love that Billy looks like he has nubs in the rings pic and I'm glad you got that whole verse on the wall. We almost went to the school again last night but we were too scared to go in.
Word.

Josh said...

nice! I miss gymnastic rings.

Billy Brame said...

What good times. I am so proud to be a part of this club of super adventures. My favorite shot is the bible verse. Is the the tag artist was making a biblical commentary? Whatsoever ye do . . . !?!

Anonymous said...

Drew!!! Man these are so much fun! I love it

-josh f.

Looking for something?

site stats