VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

2/3/09

St. Louis Randoms

We spent the last weekend in St. Louis for a good time with friends and to see Park play a reunion show. Park is a band that a lot of my friends and I grew up listening to, so it was great to see them live one more time. Here's some random shots I got Friday and Saturday ...

The view from our hotel room wasn't bad at all. I would definitely recommend staying at the Crown Plaza off 4th street if you're heading to St. Louis Missouri anytime soon!

Our View

Mid 70's Hotel

They had some pretty sweet vintage furniture too

Chair Patterns

Jeremy and I went for a walk around the city, so of course we had to get some shots of the arch ... cliche, I know.

Cliche Arch Shot

Rainbow Road

One Side

Wall

Weathered

While we were walking around the city, we got attacked by an angry rabid beaver!

Rabid Beaver

Luckily, a nice man in an apron was able to coax the beaver away with a shiny coin!

Coined

Go West Young Man

So it was off to get some Italian food and maybe an Orbit sponsorship ...

Orbit Sponsorship

Jeremy wanted in on the action too ... I think all they ask is for one year's free gum. For that really clean feeling.

Orbit Sponsorship Take 2

Window Washer

Tums

Bling!

Bling

More to come ...

2 comments:

Leah said...

great photos, drew! can't wait to see the rest!

Josh said...

Nice shots of the arch, I like the first one the best.

Looking for something?

site stats