VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

2/23/09

adventure? 3.0

So this last Sunday, Adventure Sunday, we went on another adventure. We didn't get to go where we were originally planning, but since this is an every two week thing, we should be going there soon.

same crew this week, except Billy couldn't come, and we had Joe and Miles (Sassy's dog) along. Sassy came too, I just ran out of bodies to put Miles' head on, good thing I'm a master of photoshop!

Adventure Introductions (revised again)

Oil

Cut the Red Wire?

Rw

Miles loves adventure!

Ruuuuuuuun!

Temps

A Ladder

Twins

Holes

ME?

Us?

Until next time friends ...

2 comments:

Josh said...

hey, Jeremy wants me to go adventurin' with you guys some time...anyway, these pics look sweet!

Billy Brame said...

SUPER ADVENTURE CLUB!!!

I envy your awesomeness. I regret my absence. I am emboldened by your dedication to good times. I aspire to be worthy of participation in future adventurous afternoons.

Looking for something?

site stats