VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

2/9/09

Scion Open 09'

Last Saturday, I got to go to the Scion Open in downtown Kansas City, and get some shots of the snowboarders with Josh. It was a good time! i don't really follow snowboarding, but I have always been into anything x-games style. Apparently, they had some of the top snowboarders in the country! Josh had VIP passes, so we were able to go pretty much wherever we wanted and take pictures. I spent a lot of time on top of this sweet ramp that they built right in the middle of downtown. The only downside was that we had, I think, record highs all weekend, so the snow was melting pretty quick, and by the end of the night, it was pretty nasty in there.

Anyway, here's some shots!

Scion Open 1

Scion Open 2

Scion Open 3

Scion Open 4

Scion Open 5

Scion Open 6

Scion Open 7

Scion Open 7

Scion Open 8

Scion Open 9

Scion Open 10

Scion Open 11

Scion Open 12

Scion Open 13

Scion Open 14

Scion Open 15

Scion Open 16

Scion Open 17

Scion Open 18

Scion Open 19

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go man! I'm so glad you bailed on Luke and I at work so you could go home and work on getting these on here! Seriously. Even though I hate you, GOOD JOB!

Looking for something?

site stats