VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

1/1/09

Resolutions

Happy New Year Everyone!

'09 has started and Selena and I are so excited to experience what this new year will bring.

I'm not much for resolutions, but I AM going to resolve to challenge myself as much as I can to be better at what I do. I am going to try to take at least one new and or interesting photo for every day of January. (I would say the year but let's just start with the first month) I'm going to be posting every day for this month so stay tuned and hopefully I can get some good results out of myself.

Here's day 1 of 31 postings for the Month.

These were taken earlier this evening ...


Flying South

Be There Soon

Quiet

On A String

If you look closely, there's just one leaf holding strong by itself

Alone Again

*

Good Night 1-1-9

Have a great new year! Love each other!

1 comment:

Josh said...

nice resolution! I'm looking forward to the rest. that first shot is awesome!!!

Looking for something?

site stats