VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

1/15/09

15/31

Today I went out to run a few errands. My buddy Aaron came along, so we decided to visit this barn that we've always noticed by itself in the back of this field in Independence. There's always awesome stuff hanging out around old barns. Here are a few things.

P.S. It is hard to think of new interesting things to take photos of everyday, so if anyone has any ideas ... please let me hear em!

Watch Your Step

Barn

Barn 2

This, my friends, is an owl.

Owl

Bus

Bus 2

Remember these?

Poppin Pals

Also, it was very, very, very cold today. I think it was about -23F. I pretty much lost feeling in my most of me on this journey.

Breathe

Monitor

DSC_1810

Who You Gunna Call-

Equation

Flight

Thanks for coming on the adventure buddy. Hopefully next time it won't be so cold.

Aaron

No comments:

Looking for something?

site stats