VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

1/25/09

25/31

Adventure!

Today I went on an adventure with my friends in the woods. We were searching for something ... something we did not find. Hopefully we will find it soon. I hope it is not merely a myth. I cannot tell you what we were looking for, because if you find it... you are probably breaking the law. Plus ... We want to find it first! And when we do, I will share it with all of you.

Even though we didn't find what we originally set out for, I had a great time hiking through the woods, for a few hours, with four of my good friends. Much adventure ensued!



Adventure Introductions

Shoe Brothers!

Adventure Shoe Brothers

Mountain Adventure

Adventure Tree

Adventure Bird

Adventure Sink Hole

Stand Around Sink Hole Adventure

Here's to good friends and adventure!

4 comments:

Billy Brame said...

ADVENTURE changed my life!!!

Anonymous said...

there is only one way to go...and we went there my friends! sorry that we didn't find our destination and that i put all of your lives and prison records in danger but hey, that's what ADVENTURE is all about!

Anonymous said...

looks like you were shooting in cold, crappy light...Sassy must have been 30 minutes late again.

Unknown said...

As a matter of fact DREW was late! SO SHOVE IT! And Drew thanks for the incriminating evidence, I look forward to seeing you guys in Federal Prison. Mark my words though, I will NOT be anyone's girlfriend!

Looking for something?

site stats