VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

7/6/09

Raddom Shoot: June '09 - Tonganoxie, KS

Last month Josh and i decided to take a little trip across the boarder for our random shoot. We found a little town called Tonganoxie. We found a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. Most of my shots are from there. we also took our friends Sassy and Joe with us this time. Full car and fun with friends in the middle of nowhere.

I'd like to meet the people that live at this farm

1

This guy was awesome!
2

Shoe brothers!
3

This giant dog came out running when he heard us. He was a sweetheart. If he was my dog, I think I'd name him Jackson
a

These people also had a kiddie pool in their front yard, but I didn't see any sign of children living there... strange.
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

1 comment:

Kelley WC said...

You're sucha punk...and that shot of Jackson is TERRIFYING!!!!! lol!

Looking for something?

site stats