VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

6/14/09

Ben Folds At Crossroads KC

So, about 2 weeks ago, I had the privilege of shooting at the Ben Folds concert at Crossroads in Kansas City. Ben Folds music has always held a special place in my heart. His music of course is amazing, but there's something special about one of his songs, "The Luckiest". It was the song that Selena and I had our first dance to. Even though he didn't play that song, it was still a great show. Here's a few favorites.

Ben Folds 2

Ben Folds 3

Ben Folds 4

Ben Folds 5

Ben Folds 6

Ben Folds 7

Ben Folds 8

Ben Folds 10

Ben Folds 11

Ben Folds 12

Ben Folds 13

Ben Folds 14

Ben Folds 15

Ben Folds 16

2 comments:

Josh said...

Dang I so wish I could have been there with you...these look great though.

Jagged Diary said...

Finally!! I've been waiting to see these! I am a huge Ben Folds fan and this was an amazing show. Thanks for sharing your images!

Looking for something?

site stats