VanHornVisualD83aR01eP01ZLGreener_Member_A

Hello

My photo
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
and we can't stop having fun! We love taking pictures and making movies!! Check out our website. We can't wait to meet you!

11/7/08

Well Now We Have A Blog

Hello there. This is Drew from Van Horn Visuals. It' very nice to meet you and I hope we will be seeing a lot of each other soon! My wife Selena and I are both very excited to announce our new name and our new web site!!

For those of you who knew us as Van Horn Video, welcome and thanks for your support. We have expanded our business to include Photography as well as Videography. We both love making movies and capturing life in still frames and we didn't want to pick just one.

We hope you will stop by from time to time and let us know what you think. We will be posting as much as we can and we can't wait to see you!



3 comments:

Josh said...

post some pics, will ya!

Leah said...

we love love love our pictures! and we've been using them on our blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited to have another blog on my reader!! Can't wait to see your work! With the awesome job you did on Layna's DOND video, I can't wait to see what you can do behind a camera!

-Carrie

Looking for something?

site stats